Milliken DBM 55 Super 16mm Camera
Because of the growing demand for HD 16 x 9 slow motion photography we have chosen the Milliken DBM 55 camera to convert to Super 16, the closest film aspect ratio to 16 x 9.
The heart of the Milliken camera is its precision, pin-registered, intermittent movement. We have added Super 16 features to this famous high-speed camera:
- C-Mount re-centered for Super 16.
- Camera aperture opened up to Super 16 specifications: (.295 x .492)
- Original camera timing light assembly removed.
- Camera rewired for Cannon 2-pin power plug.
- All rollers and guides polished on the Super 16 side.
- New variable speed dial adjustable from 5 to 300 fps.
- Intermittent film movement & sprocket rollers modified for single perf. film operation.
The Milliken’s reliability has earned it the highest rating by cinematographers and assistant cameramen worldwide.
The Milliken Super16 is unmatched by any other high-speed camera on the market.
Picture quality is exceptional at all speeds, made possible by the unique Milliken pin-registered intermittent movement.
The register pin stops the film and locks it during exposure. The result of this unique movement is sharpness and steadiness that meets the highest Film and TV Industry standards.
The camera operates on 28 volts DC and the speed range is infinitely variable from 5 – 300fps.
A variety of shutters are available offering shutter speeds up to 1/10,000 sec.
The camera is supplied with a standard C-Mount. Additional lens mounts are available: Arri Bayonet, Arri PL