35mm Gordon Slam-Cam35 Crash Camera
Optional lens mounts: PL, BNC or Arri B - $852.00
Reflex (Canon or Nikon only) - $11,350.00
Non-Reflex - $8,250.00
Nikon, Canon or Pentax - $975.00
A compact 35mm camera for today’s action crash cinematography.
The Alan Gordon Slam-Cam 35 is a 35mm motion picture camera specially designed for point-of-view and crash-camera cinematography. It utilizes the renowned elements of the Bell & Howell Eyemo (mechanism plate, shutter and shutter assembly). Slam-Cam 35 added features include a crystal-controlled motor with infinitely variable speeds from 4 to 50 fps in 1 frame increments, a digital footage counter with push button reset and remote-controlled triggering. Lightweight and with four extra mounting points, the Slam-Cam 35 is easily mounted in tight or restricted areas. When placed in hazardous situations, this rugged and time-tested camera delivers the ultimate cinematic results.
Time-lapse Photography Applications
The SlamCam 35 can also be set up for time-lapse photography. An external remote unit controls the on-off commands of the camera and timer. Call for special Time-Lapse Kit price!
Time-Lapse System Features
- Intervalometer: shoots single frame every 1-99 seconds or 1-99 minutes, with 1-15 frames-per-second bursts.
- Exposure times: 1/20 to 16 seconds and "bulb" in 10 steps.
- Speed: 4-50 fps. Camera stops at closed position.
- Custom front with Nikon lens mount.
- All functions can be forwarded and reversed from frame counter. Footage and frame readout.
- Power requirement: minimum 11.5V, 4 amps; 4-pin XLR input socket.
- Power: 24V DC 2 AMP
- Available in 35mm Nikon, Arri PL, Arri B, Arri S or Canon lens mount configurations.
- 100' 35mm daylight-load spool.
- Remote-controlled on/off socket.
- Digital speed and footage readouts.
- Powered by 12 volt battery.
- Dimensions: 8" high, 5" wide & 9" length with lens.
- Weight: 7 lbs.